Best in Show Mini 4 Berth Trolley
Best in Show Mini 4 Berth Trolley
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Orders over $499 qualify for free shipping.
Pet's Choice Guarantee
Best in Show Mini 4 Berth Dog Show Trolley
Note: Best in Show Trolleys are made to order and current lead time is 8-10 weeks. Since these are made to order, they are non returnable. Ships directly from the manufacturer. This lead time cannot be expedited at this time.
Color Options: If you would like to see a closer up of the color swatches, please click here.
If you are concerned about weight limitations, please see the Best in Show Weight Chart found here.
Best in Show Trolleys has been manufacturing a wide variety of dog show trolleys and equipment for dog show exhibitors for over 45 years. Best in Show Trolleys are mobile and lightweight grooming table / security cage hybrids that can be collapsed to an astounding 6” in width. These dog show trolleys not only protect your countless hours of work on your dogs, but also adds security when transporting from your vehicle to the ringside. With nearly 30 colors to choose from, the Best in Show Trolleys are powder coated in a four step process. All trolleys are made to order!
Features and specifications
- 4 Doors / Berths
- Weight - 45 lbs
- Removable center partitions allowing multiple configurations - 2 berths, 3 berths or 4 berths
- Berth Size - 13 1/2" H x 14 1/2" W x 17 1/2" Deep
- Overall Size - 30 1/2" L x 19" wide x 36 1/2" H
- Standard with feed bowl bars, fan bars, as well as rubber grips on the handles.
- Handles add an additional 5" to length.
- Lids, floors and dividers are made of a recycled strong and durable high density polyethylene.
- Folds to only 6" in width for easy transport
- Comes with 6" foam filled flat free wheels, 2 are lockable.
- Weather resistant
- Features stainless steel spring action lockable door catches and hinges
To avoid oversize shipping charges and to keep shipping cost as low as possible all trolleys are shipped without the wheels attached. Assembly requires a 3/4" wrench to secure wheel bolts to trolley. This is a simple and quick procedure, instructions are included.
The powdercoating finish is not warranted against excessive and repeated dog urine on the frame base of the trolley and wheels. Urine will attack and break down the finish causing it to bubble and peel.
Best in Show Shipping
Best in Show Products are proudly made in Reidsville, NC.
Best in Show Crates, Tack Boxes, and Trolleys are all made to order.
Once products are shipped, transit times take 3-5 business days.
Best in Show Color Swatches
Want to take a closer look at the color options?
Hydrogroom, Inc. Dba: Bestinshowtrolleys/Bestinshowcrates/Bestinshowsupplies warrants to the original purchaser that this new Bestinshow Item is free from defects in material and workmanship. Any repairs or replacement resulting from the normal use, and the intended use that is due to faulty material and/or inferior workmanship will be repaired or replaced for one year to the original purchaser of the trolley or crate. Repair or replacement is at the sole discretion of Hydro Groom,Inc Bestinshowtrolleys/BestinShow crates/Bestinshowsupplies.
All shipping costs of replacement components, parts and/or trolleys, crates and /or tack boxes to Hydro Groom, Inc is the responsibility of the purchaser. The shipping charges for the repair or replacement trolley will be paid by Hydro Groom, Inc. back to the original purchaser. Customer is to cover all other shipping charges, if applicable.
The LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover:
* damage or other product problems that result from abuse and/or abnormal use, including not folding the trolley properly and abuse to hinges on trolley, crates and tack boxes.
* case contents, meaning anything living or nonliving inside or outside of the trolley
* wear and tear to handle grips, trolley skirts, wheels or grooming noose.
* damage caused by dogs/animals to any part of the trolley, inside or out
* damaged to trolley from weather conditions or acts of god
* Wobbling wheels are not defective. The BIS Trolley and Crate casters are designed for a low speed application. The casters feature Foam Filled wheels that have NO air in the tires, thus eliminating the possibility of the wheels going flat. Foam filled wheels may wobble due to the uneven weight distribution of pets and items inside the trolleyand/or crate OR due to a light load OR due to the floor or surface conditions.
No statement by Seller or any person by words or action shall constitute a warranty by Hydro Groom, Inc./Bestinshowtrolleys/Bestinshowcrates/Bestinshowsupplies other than as described herein.
As a authorized distributor of Best in Show products, Pet's Choice Supply must abide by the manufacture's return policy.
The return policy is as follows:
All sales are final. As a responsible retailer we cannot accept returned trolleys or crates due to Parvo Virus, parasites, worms, Giardia, mange, ringworm, kennel cough, canine influenza, etc. We cannot accept the responsibility should a used trolley or crate be contaminated. Bestinshowtrolleys/Bestinshowcrates/Bestinshowsupplies are made to order. We do not accept trade-ins. We will be happy to answer your questions when making a final decision to purchase your trolley.
Please do keep in mind that once your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
I haven’t used it yet
I have three show dogs and I was using a wagon to transport my dogs from car to ring side or set up. Now I just need to set up the trolly and load the dogs. I don't need to remove the creates from the car. The mini is very lite, and easy to load into my car by myself. Its even easier to set up. The Quality of the trolley is high-quality and the paint is backed on (not sure what that is call). its seems the only issue I have found is that the bolts on the tires vibrate lose after a 4 day event. I now carry a wrench with me in my show bag. I think a washer, which is only pennies to buy, would fix that issue. I just have not done that.
Over all, the mine 4 birth, trolly is excellent construction and quality. For the price it's well worth the purchase. If you are going to be showing dog for a while, I highly recommend, of Best in show show trolly.
Easy to put together. Loved the color. Will be using this month for first time. You were very helpful in helping me choose size and color. Will order from you again.