DogPacer 4.0 Smart Dog Treadmill
Dog Pacer 4.0 Smart Electric Dog Treadmill
The Dog Pacer 4.0 is the world's first smart dog treadmill that is designed and developed with careful precision and smart technology. The DogPacer 4.0 utilizes Bluetooth technology to pair with any Apple device.
The successor to the dogPACER LF 3.1 dog treadmill, the dogPACER 4.0 supports dogs up to 179 lbs and comes with the patented folding frame that makes this dog treadmill portable and easy to store.
The dog treadmill's onboard computer allows users to use different preset exercise programs or to create their own for your dog training needs. Dogs can be quickly trained to use the treadmill and can safely exit from the front or back of the treadmill when done being used. The control panel is located to the front side of the dog treadmill for easy accessibility to the handler.
Dog treadmills have become increasingly popular for dog owners to provide extra exercise for their dogs and can provide benefits for the dog's health. It also is a useful tool for when there are poor weather conditions or when the owner has no time to walk their dog.
Purchase includes a manufacturer’s warranty on PARTS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP. A lifetime warranty is provided for the frame.
Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect the treadmill to your Apple Device with the free app and control it remotely.
- Exercise Indoors - No matter what the weather is, you can safely and freely exercise your dog indoors with the Dog Pacer. If you or your dog are sensitive to allergies or pollution, this is the perfect solution!
- Obesity prevention & other health benefits – Just like your own health, providing your dog a consistent regiment of exercise and diet will lead to a healthier, longer, and happier life! This can also help reduce future vet bills!
- Time – Because of busy and hectic schedules, we often find it a challenge to walk our dogs after a long day spent in the office. The Dog Pacer is extremely useful for days where you are unable to set aside some time to go outside with your dog.
- Safety – No worries about walking your dog at dawn or late at night or on a busy street. Exercising your dog indoor eliminates these issues.
- Treadmill Height: 46 inches
- Overhead Bar Height: 36.5 inches
- Dimensions folded: L-42.28 W-22 H-8.5
- Dimensions open: L-76.77 W-27.16 H-46.18
- Running area: 71 X 16.5 inches
- Product Weight : 84.4 Lbs
- Box Dimensions: Inch L-46.45 W- 25.6 H-10.
- Box weight: 97 lbs
- Pet Weight up to: 179 lbs
- Speed: 0.5- 7.5 mph (0.1 increments)
- Electric: 110v
- Computer to ground height: 18.1 inches
- Degree of angle: 0 degrees
dogPACER models are 110V outlets in the North American market only. We will not warranty any 220V markets. All dogPACER products are only available in the lower 48 states, we do not offer shipping outside of this zone. Any treadmills shipped outside of this zone by the customer will result in the voiding of all warranty and return options.
dogPACER 4.0 Shipping Information
Dog Pacer products ship directly from the manufacturer in Las Vegas, NV.
Treadmills ship within 1-2 business days via FedEx Ground. Please note a signature is required upon receipt. There is no way we can remove this. If you are unable to sign for the package, you can schedule a pickup at the local FedEx station they leave it at. Please call your local FedEx to learn more.
Please reference the map below to estimate shipping times.
dogPACER offers a one-year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and craftsmanship for our products. A Lifetime Warranty is provided for the frame. Should anything happen to your dogPACER pet treadmill we would like to know and be given the opportunity to service any issues. This warranty is non transferable and only valid if the owner registers the product within 60 days from purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all claims. If the product is determined to be a manufacturing defect the product will be repaired or replaced by dogPACER.
Product will be repaired, replaced, or credit will be issued toward the purchase of a new dogPACER. A fee may apply. Packages must be returned freight prepaid; we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. We recommend insuring the package. Warranty products must be returned clean, with all parts, and the manual. Products that are not clean will not be accepted for return. All Warranty Claims must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#)
Lifetime Frame Warranty
A lifetime frame warranty is included with the purchase of all dogPACER Treadmills. The lifetime frame warranty is for the carbon steel frame structure only. This warranty does not cover any damage to the frame by the user.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
Bather Box Dog Bathing System (Formerly BathMaster)