Owens Collapsible / Folding Working Dog Crate X-Large
Owens Collapsible / Folding Working Dog Crate X-Large
When the job requires adaptability, this collapsible crate from Owens Products is the ideal choice. Made in the USA, this sturdy, strong K9 transport unit is built for a lifetime of use and, because it is collapsible, you can easily move it from vehicle to vehicle as your needs dictate.
Professional K9 Series Single Compartment X-Large Collapsible Crate Dog Box. XL Police & Military Working Dog Collapsible Crate. Heavy duty collapsible crate folds down for transportation and storage. Built from heavy .063 mill finished aluminum that will never rust. Crate has 2 spring loaded rattle free, carrying handles for moving when crate is set up and 1 spring loaded rattle free, carrying handles for moving when crate is collapsed. Double wall door with stainless T-Handle with 3 point latching system for strength and security. Locking mechanism covered on the inside to deter K9 from biting at it and trying to open door. Easily sets up and collapses without the need for tools. Fully powder coated inside and out. All measurements are in Inches and include any exterior hardward such as handles and clasps.
- NEW IMPROVED COLLAPSIBLE CRATE
- New Design Eliminates the Need to Mess with Awkward Side Rails
- Single Compartment Collapsible
- Holes for Ventilation
- Overall Dimensions: 22.25 W x 41 D x 29 H (Open)
- Overall Dimensions: 22.25 W x 41 D x 8.5 H (Collapsed)
- Dog Compartment: 22 W x 37.5 D x 28 H
- Door Opening: 15 W x 20 H
- Material: .063 Mill Finish Aluminum (Sides, Back, Top and Bottom)
- Material: .090 Mill Finish Aluminum (Front Face with Double Wall Door)
- Color: Tan, Black, or Gray
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Box Weight: 62 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year against Defects in Material or Workmanship
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Tan, Black, or Gray Powder Coat
- Fully powder coated inside and out
- XL Police Military Working Dog Crate - Collapsible
- Heavy duty collapsible crate folds down for transportation and storage
- Built from heavy .063 mill finished aluminum that will never rust
- Crate has 2 spring loaded rattle free, carrying handles for moving when crate is set up
- Crate has 1 spring loaded rattle free, carrying handles for moving when crate is collapsed
- Double wall door made from .090 Mill Finish Aluminum and Stainless T-Handle with 3 point latching system for strength and security
- Locking mechanism covered on the inside to deter K9 from biting at it and trying to open door
- Easily sets up and collapses without the need for tools
- Crate can be shipped via FedEx or UPS ground services
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Owens Shipping Information
- Owens Dog Boxes take approximately 10-20 business days before they are shipped out, as they are made to order.
- Special order dog boxes are considered custom and may take another additional 5-10 business days to ship out.
- Transit time can vary based on your location. Generally it takes 2-6 business days from the day it ships out and comes via freight from Sturgis, MI.
- Please reference the shipping zones below based on where you are shipping the dog box to. Selecting the incorrect zone may cause delays or cancellation in your order.
PA, NY, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT, NJ
ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH
DE, MD, VA, WV, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL, MS, LA, AR, OK, TX
CA, OR, WA, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT, CO, NM, AZ
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING POLICY
LTL Freight (Less-Than-Truckload) is used for shipments for larger items or oversized equipment. This requires a truck to deliver your order. The freight carrier contacts you once the order arrives to the distribution center, and they will help you set up an appointment for delivery.
LTL FREIGHT CURBSIDE DELIVERY
For commercial addresses, our free LTL freight shipping option is curbside. This does not include a liftgate. Products requiring freight shipping will have an option to specify whether the item should be delivered to a residential, limited access, or commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then the cost of shipping is already included.
We highly recommend that you add the optional liftgate option for deliveries to locations without a forklift or loading dock.
FREIGHT DELIVERY LOCATION DETAILS
As mentioned above, the freight delivery location options specify what the delivery location is. They include: Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or Limited Access.
Commercial Freight Delivery - Commercial freight delivery addresses are defined by freight carriers or zoned by local municipalities as commercial areas or zones. Think warehouses or business squares. Most commercial zones have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock area.
Residential Freight Delivery - Residential addresses are addresses used as a residence, including homes, apartments, condominiums, etc.
Residential Business Freight Delivery - Businesses that operate from a residential address.
Limited Access Freight Delivery - Limited Access areas are defined as locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or far from a distribution center. Examples include: farms, convention centers, schools, restricted areas like government buildings, etc.
WHAT IS A FREIGHT LIFTGATE?
A freight liftgate is a lift that is commonly found on the back of trucks that can lower freights to ground level. Freight carriers generally prevent their drivers from helping unload heavy deliveries unless they can use a liftgate. For any delivery that does not have a loading dock area, we highly recommend this option. Please note for long items, such as cage banks that are longer than 7 feet, that the liftgate will more than likely not be able to bring it down to ground level. In cases such as these, please have the necessary manpower readily available to accept your delivery.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
Clearly Loved Pets Medium Lucidium Clear Dog Pen