Owens K9 Rear Seat Insert Ford Explorer and Chevy Tahoe
Owens K9 Rear Seat Insert for Chevy Tahoe And Ford Explorer
K9 transport has never been easier with Owens Products. These units are build to last and are forged to handle the rigorous demands of working dogs.
- Fits: 2011-2019 Ford Explorer
- 2015-Current Chevrolet Tahoe
- Heavy duty .125 mill finish aluminum
- Textured black powder coat
- 1 Inch diameter holes for ventilation and visibility
- Front sliding door with Industry First latching handle
- Floor pan extends from door-to-door with no gaps for your K9 partner to get feet or legs trapped in
- Holes for Ventilation and visibility
- 1/2 Inch thick non-slip rubber floor mat
- Designed to be rattle free
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Owens Shipping Information
- Owens Dog Boxes take approximately 10-20 business days before they are shipped out, as they are made to order.
- Special order dog boxes are considered custom and may take another additional 5-10 business days to ship out.
- Transit time can vary based on your location. Generally it takes 2-6 business days from the day it ships out and comes via freight from Sturgis, MI.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING POLICY
LTL Freight (Less-Than-Truckload) is used for shipments for larger items or oversized equipment. This requires a truck to deliver your order. The freight carrier contacts you once the order arrives to the distribution center, and they will help you set up an appointment for delivery.
LTL FREIGHT CURBSIDE DELIVERY
For commercial addresses, our free LTL freight shipping option is curbside. This does not include a liftgate. Products requiring freight shipping will have an option to specify whether the item should be delivered to a residential, limited access, or commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then the cost of shipping is already included.
We highly recommend that you add the optional liftgate option for deliveries to locations without a forklift or loading dock.
FREIGHT DELIVERY LOCATION DETAILS
As mentioned above, the freight delivery location options specify what the delivery location is. They include: Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or Limited Access.
Commercial Freight Delivery - Commercial freight delivery addresses are defined by freight carriers or zoned by local municipalities as commercial areas or zones. Think warehouses or business squares. Most commercial zones have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock area.
Residential Freight Delivery - Residential addresses are addresses used as a residence, including homes, apartments, condominiums, etc.
Residential Business Freight Delivery - Businesses that operate from a residential address.
Limited Access Freight Delivery - Limited Access areas are defined as locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or far from a distribution center. Examples include: farms, convention centers, schools, restricted areas like government buildings, etc.
WHAT IS A FREIGHT LIFTGATE?
A freight liftgate is a lift that is commonly found on the back of trucks that can lower freights to ground level. Freight carriers generally prevent their drivers from helping unload heavy deliveries unless they can use a liftgate. For any delivery that does not have a loading dock area, we highly recommend this option. Please note for long items, such as cage banks that are longer than 7 feet, that the liftgate will more than likely not be able to bring it down to ground level. In cases such as these, please have the necessary manpower readily available to accept your delivery.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
Clearly Loved Pets Medium Lucidium Clear Dog Pen