Owens Pro Hunter Aluminum Double UTV Dog Box
Owens Pro Hunter Aluminum Double UTV Dog Box
The Owens Pro Hunter Series UTV Double Dog Box is the perfect dog kennel for the pet professional who needs to travel with two dogs in a utility vehicle UTV. Take advantage of the top storage compartment to store all of your hunting and training supplies. This model fits the Polaris Ranger!
Constructed of diamond tread aluminum, the Owens Pro Hunter is strong yet lightweight and completely rust proof. The Pro Hunter series can comfortably transport two dogs with its dual compartments and has vent holes in the compartment divider for extra airflow. This series also includes a lockable bottom drawer storage unit to store equipment for training and hunting needs. The compartments are also plastic lined on the top and bottom to cushion, insulate, and to protect your dog's coat from dark marks.
- Rugged diamond plate aluminum construction
- Lockable top storage unit for valuables
- Plastic corrugate lined dog compartments
- Center dividers have air holes for cross ventilation
- Lockable slam latch doors with safety latch
- Removable storm covers
- Doors with storm covers are slotted for crate cooling fans
- Premium rattle-free spring loaded carrying handles
- D-rings that can be utilized to strap down in your vehicle
- Model Number: 55079
- Overall Dimensions: 45"W x 35"D x 29"H
- Dog Compartment Dimensions: 22"W x 34"D x 20.5"H
- Storage Dimensions: 45"W x 35"D x 6"H
- Weighs: 120lbs
Owens Products 1 year Comprehensive Warranty
Owens warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year covers the cost of the defective part.
Owens Shipping Information
- Owens Dog Boxes take approximately 10-20 business days before they are shipped out, as they are made to order.
- Special order dog boxes are considered custom and may take another additional 5-10 business days to ship out.
- Transit time can vary based on your location. Generally it takes 2-6 business days from the day it ships out and comes via freight from Sturgis, MI.
- Please reference the shipping zones below based on where you are shipping the dog box to. Selecting the incorrect zone may cause delays or cancellation in your order.
PA, NY, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT, NJ
ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH
DE, MD, VA, WV, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL, MS, LA, AR, OK, TX
CA, OR, WA, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT, CO, NM, AZ
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING POLICY
LTL Freight (Less-Than-Truckload) is used for shipments for larger items or oversized equipment. This requires a truck to deliver your order. The freight carrier contacts you once the order arrives to the distribution center, and they will help you set up an appointment for delivery.
LTL FREIGHT CURBSIDE DELIVERY
For commercial addresses, our free LTL freight shipping option is curbside. This does not include a liftgate. Products requiring freight shipping will have an option to specify whether the item should be delivered to a residential, limited access, or commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then the cost of shipping is already included.
We highly recommend that you add the optional liftgate option for deliveries to locations without a forklift or loading dock.
FREIGHT DELIVERY LOCATION DETAILS
As mentioned above, the freight delivery location options specify what the delivery location is. They include: Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or Limited Access.
Commercial Freight Delivery - Commercial freight delivery addresses are defined by freight carriers or zoned by local municipalities as commercial areas or zones. Think warehouses or business squares. Most commercial zones have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock area.
Residential Freight Delivery - Residential addresses are addresses used as a residence, including homes, apartments, condominiums, etc.
Residential Business Freight Delivery - Businesses that operate from a residential address.
Limited Access Freight Delivery - Limited Access areas are defined as locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or far from a distribution center. Examples include: farms, convention centers, schools, restricted areas like government buildings, etc.
WHAT IS A FREIGHT LIFTGATE?
A freight liftgate is a lift that is commonly found on the back of trucks that can lower freights to ground level. Freight carriers generally prevent their drivers from helping unload heavy deliveries unless they can use a liftgate. For any delivery that does not have a loading dock area, we highly recommend this option. Please note for long items, such as cage banks that are longer than 7 feet, that the liftgate will more than likely not be able to bring it down to ground level. In cases such as these, please have the necessary manpower readily available to accept your delivery.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
Mini Educator ET-300 1/2 Mile Remote Dog Training Collar by E-Collar