Poly Pet Tub Professional Dog Grooming Tub
Poly Pet Tub Professional Dog Grooming Tub
Poly Pet Tubs are professional quality tubs that offer an advanced, attractive and alternative tub to stainless steel or other material wash tubs. These tubs are constructed from tough ½” high density polyethylene making it one of the strongest tubs on the market!
Why Groomers Choose Poly Pet Tubs over stainless steel tubs
- Built with durable, high-density polyethylene that is a full 1/2" thick, making it one of the strongest tubs on the market!
- Superb impact resistance and does not dent. Testing procedures included corners firm blows with a 2x4, and dropping a tub from a height of over 14 feet, with no evidence of damage!
- Because of it’s polyethylene make up, and there is no noise from metal on objects such as hoses, sprayer heads, doors , dryer nozzles, etc. that can scare dogs and aggravate people.
- Stain and odor resistant. Will not, rust, corrode, or tarnish.
- Tremendous resistance to most chemicals, including alcohol, ammonia, chlorine bleach, and most acids.
- Polyethylene material makes exterior simpler to rinse off and keep clean than stainless steel.
- Resistant against bacteria and scum buildup.
- Poly Pet Tubs are made from FDA, USDA, and NSF Approved, as well as RoHS Compliant polymer that is nontoxic, odorless, and tasteless
Poly Pet Tubs vs. Other Grooming Tubs
- Poly Pet Tub walls are higher than other tubs, allowing more water and hair to be contained within the tub.
- 1/2" thick, stain and scuff resistant rubber mat attaches to tub floor to prevent sliding, yet can be easily lifted for cleaning. Delivers a secure and comfortable footing for dogs to stand on (surpasses ADA Standard for traction).
- Water and debris can run off mat so animal isn't standing in it. Removes need for pricy floor grate, and allows for a safer surface that is easier to clean
- Good drainage provided by excellent spacing around the mat eliminates problems other tubs can have with hair being confined between tub and grate.
- Low VOC emissions
- Dual drains provide better drainage vs other tubs.
- 48" Length
- 24" Width
- 40" Tall (side and back splash walls)
- 14" Tall Front Splash Wall.
- 1/2" thick rubber floor mat and holders
- Left or right double drain holes
- The choice of drain side faucet holes in 8" centers, 4" centers, or no holes
- 2 restraint bars
- 2 different sizes of adjustable nooses
Poly Pet COMPREHENSIVE 10-Year Warranty:
Poly Pet Tubs includes repairs for 3 years, no shipping cots for 5 years, ontop of an industry best 10 Year Warranty!
Poly Pet Tub Shipping Information
Poly Pet Tubs and Accessories ship directly from the manufacturer in New York.
Please allow a 4-6 week lead time for Poly Pet Tubs to ship. Poly Pet Tubs are not stocked by the manufacturer or any distributor, which means they are manufactured upon order.
Once the tub is ready to ship, please allow an additional 2-5 days. Tubs come via freight.
LTL Freight Shipping Policy
LTL Freight (Less-Than-Truckload) is used for shipments for larger items or oversized equipment. This requires a truck to deliver your order. The freight carrier contacts you once the order arrives to the distribution center, and they will help you set up an appointment for delivery.
LTL Freight Curbside Delivery
For commercial addresses, our free LTL freight shipping option is curbside. This does not include a liftgate. Products requiring freight shipping will have an option to specify whether the item should be delivered to a residential, limited access, or commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then the cost of shipping is already included.
We highly recommend that you add the optional liftgate option for deliveries to locations without a forklift or loading dock.
Freight Delivery Location Details
As mentioned above, the freight delivery location options specify what the delivery location is. They include: Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or Limited Access.
Commercial Freight Delivery - Commercial freight delivery addresses are defined by freight carriers or zoned by local municipalities as commercial areas or zones. Think warehouses or business squares. Most commercial zones have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock area.
Residential Freight Delivery - Residential addresses are addresses used as a residence, including homes, apartments, condominiums, etc.
Residential Business Freight Delivery - Businesses that operate from a residential address.
Limited Access Freight Delivery - Limited Access areas are defined as locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or far from a distribution center. Examples include: farms, convention centers, schools, restricted areas like government buildings, etc.
What is a Freight Liftgate?
A freight liftgate is a lift that is commonly found on the back of trucks that can lower freights to ground level. Freight carriers generally prevent their drivers from helping unload heavy deliveries unless they can use a liftgate. For any delivery that does not have a loading dock area, we highly recommend this option. Please note for long items, such as cage banks that are longer than 7 feet, that the liftgate will more than likely not be able to bring it down to ground level. In cases such as these, please have the necessary manpower readily available to accept your delivery.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
Clearly Loved Pets Medium Lucidium Clear Dog Pen