Poly Pet Tub Professional Dog Grooming Tub with Ramp
Poly Pet Tub Professional Dog Grooming Tub with Ramp
Poly Pet Tubs are top of the line plastic pet grooming tubs that are highly functioning and durable.
Most plastic tubs on the market are of lower quality compared to their stainless-steel counterparts, but not the Poly Pet Tub due to its build and features.
Poly Pet Tub Features
- Made from Superior Materials
- The Poly Pet Tub is manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) which is a plastic that is known for its high durability.
- HDPE is a nontoxic polymer that is FDA, USDA, NSF, and RoHS approved.
- Due to its plastic nature, the tub will not tarnish from chemicals used in cleaning. The Poly Pet Tub can withstand bleach, chlorine, ammonia, alcohol, and most other acids.
- HDPE is resistant towards scum buildup and bacteria, making its surface easy to clean and rinse off vs. its stainless-steel competition.
- No loud metal noises that can potentially scare dogs and make a noisy work environment.
- The tub will not rust or corrode over time (because it is plastic!)
- HDPE plastic is popular in many other applications meant for strength. For example, HDPE is commonly used in firetruck water reservoirs which commonly hold over 10,000 gallons of water.
- Heavy-duty and Virtually Indestructible
- The Poly Pet Tub has been rated to hold up to 650 lbs. This is an industry best! You could hold a polar bear in this tub, and it will not break.
- Boasts a 1.5 inch thickness all around to withstand any impacts leaving it virtually dent proof.
- A 14-foot drop test was conducted on the tub and it survived with absolutely no damage. (see video further down!)
- The Poly Pet Tub was also put through a sledgehammer test, which it survived with no damage
- Unmatched Design
- Splash walls are designed higher than most other tubs on the market to help further contain water and hair that is splashing around.
- Drainage holes are recessed in order to be flushed with the tub floor.
- Mat is designed to give enough space to eliminate the chance of hair being trapped with the tub and grate.
- Two restraint bars are included and are designed for noose attachments (included) for 5 different points on each bar. This allows flexibility in positioning for any dog during bathing and disallows uncooperative pets from sitting.
Included Accessories with the Poly Pet Tub
- A regular or hinged ramp with side railings is included with this model of the Poly Pet Tub.
- The ramp is matted with a 1/4” inch rubber material for safe and easy use for any dog.
- The ramp is angled at a gradual degree to help even the most timid dogs feel comfortable.
- The ramp can be easily removed as needed and can even be used as a platform for small dogs inside or outside the tub.
- Hinged Ramp can roll underneath the tub for more storage
- Floor Mat
- A stain and scuff resistant and eco-friendly rubber floor mat is included with the Poly Pet Tub.
- This 1.5-inch-thick mat prevents slipping and provides secure footing for your animals.
- This floor mat exceeds the ADA compliant standards for traction!
- Allows debris to flow off so your animals wont be standing in soiled water.
- Tub Door
- The included door on the Poly Pet Tub seals tightly and perfectly to prevent any leaking and is shaped in a unique manner to allow animals to enter and exit easier.
- The door functions quietly to prevent the spooking of any animals you work with!
- Restraint bars and Adjustable Bathing Nooses
- Comes with two restraint bars.
- Two sizes of adjustable bathing nooses included
Poly Pet COMPREHENSIVE 10-Year Warranty:
Poly Pet Tubs includes ONSITE repairs for 3 years, NO shipping cots for 5 years, ontop of an industry BEST 10 Year Warranty!
Poly Pet Tub Shipping Information
Poly Pet Tubs and Accessories ship directly from San Luis Obispo, CA.
Please allow a 4-6 week lead time for Poly Pet Tubs to ship. Poly Pet Tubs are not stocked by the manufacturer or any distributor, which means they are manufactured upon order.
Once the tub is ready to ship, please allow an additional 2-5 days. Tubs come via freight.
LTL Freight Shipping Policy
LTL Freight (Less-Than-Truckload) is used for shipments for larger items or oversized equipment. This requires a truck to deliver your order. The freight carrier contacts you once the order arrives to the distribution center, and they will help you set up an appointment for delivery.
LTL Freight Curbside Delivery
For commercial addresses, our free LTL freight shipping option is curbside. This does not include a liftgate. Products requiring freight shipping will have an option to specify whether the item should be delivered to a residential, limited access, or commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then the cost of shipping is already included.
We highly recommend that you add the optional liftgate option for deliveries to locations without a forklift or loading dock.
Freight Delivery Location Details
As mentioned above, the freight delivery location options specify what the delivery location is. They include: Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or Limited Access.
Commercial Freight Delivery - Commercial freight delivery addresses are defined by freight carriers or zoned by local municipalities as commercial areas or zones. Think warehouses or business squares. Most commercial zones have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock area.
Residential Freight Delivery - Residential addresses are addresses used as a residence, including homes, apartments, condominiums, etc.
Residential Business Freight Delivery - Businesses that operate from a residential address.
Limited Access Freight Delivery - Limited Access areas are defined as locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or far from a distribution center. Examples include: farms, convention centers, schools, restricted areas like government buildings, etc.
What is a Freight Liftgate?
A freight liftgate is a lift that is commonly found on the back of trucks that can lower freights to ground level. Freight carriers generally prevent their drivers from helping unload heavy deliveries unless they can use a liftgate. For any delivery that does not have a loading dock area, we highly recommend this option. Please note for long items, such as cage banks that are longer than 7 feet, that the liftgate will more than likely not be able to bring it down to ground level. In cases such as these, please have the necessary manpower readily available to accept your delivery.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
Double K Challengair 560 Grooming Cage & Table Dryer