Shor-Line Stainless Steel Single Cage, 36"W X 24"H
Shor-Line Stainless Steel Single Cage, 36"W X 24"H
The classic Shor-Line cage continues to set the standard for Stainless Steel animal housing. Skilled craftsmen build in premium features, such as radiused hardware to remove sharp corners, rounded edges, durable construction and extra trim plates and strips to give a finished look that lasts for decades. This single cage can inset into a wall or be part of a cage assembly. This cage is 36"W x 24"H.
- Crafted from Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Every part of the cage features heavy gauge Stainless Steel.
- Stainless Steel 1"-square tube frame provides extra strength.
- One-piece door made with welds at every intersection.
- Tighter spacing near the latch keeps curious paws away.
- One piece of Stainless Steel makes up the cage sides.
- Rounded corners make cage cleaning easy.
- Patented quiet-closing polymer-encased Stainless Steel hinge operates smoothly and quietly. (U.S. Patent #7,805,808)
- Fluid-retaining lip keeps fluids contained.
- Durable, sound-dampening latch has Acetal bushings.
- Sound-dampening patches keep noise down.
- Exterior: 36"W x 24"H
- Interior: 33.75"W x 21.75"H
- Floor Space: 953 sq. in.
- Cage Body: Crafted from 22-gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel with a satin finish. Our exclusive two-piece manufacturing process minimizes the number of welded seams. Less welds means more durable, stronger and longer-lasting cages. All kennels have a front retention lip to keep fluids inside as well as sound dampening patches on all four sides to reduce noise from vibration.
- Stainless Steel Tube Frame: Cage frames are constructed of heavy-duty, 20-gauge, 1” square Stainless Steel tube that provides optimum strength and keeps the cage opening square at all times.
- Fully Rounded Corners: Smooth, rounded coves transition the back and all internal cage sides for cleaning ease and sanitation.
- One Piece Stainless Steel Door Frame: Latch and frame bars are 3/8”-diameter, additional horizontal bars are ¼”-diameter, vertical rods are 3/16”-diameter spaced on 1-3/16” centers. All intersections of horizontal and vertical rods are welded, providing incredible strength. Loops on the door prevent paper, pads or towels from sliding out the front of the cage. No corner gaps prevent paw injuries. Electro polishing is the final process, resulting in a smooth and professional finish that looks great and is easy to clean.
- Industry Leading Latch: 11-gauge Stainless Steel, self-locking with dual latch points. Acetal bushings provide smooth operation and sound-dampening qualities. Can open the door with a forearm, allowing both hands to stay on the animal. Hole in the bottom allows for a lock.
- Patented Hinge System: Allows for easy door removal without tools and a quiet smooth swing, all while keeping the door square. Constructed of 14-gauge austenitic stainless steel that is encapsulated by an injected molded, fiberglass reinforced nylon 6/6 thermoplastic polymer. Through intensive product testing, it has been proven to last for decades. All doors are ambidextrous, allowing right or left hand latching.
- Trim Hardware: Solid Stainless Steel with rounded corners—no sharp edges or points. This helps prevent injuries to animals and/or staff.
Shor-Line Shipping Information
- Shor-Line equipment ship directly from the manufacturer in Kansas City, KS.
- Lead time for cages is current 6-8 weeks.
LTL Freight Shipping Policy
LTL Freight (Less-Than-Truckload) is used for shipments for larger items or oversized equipment. This requires a truck to deliver your order. The freight carrier contacts you once the order arrives to the distribution center, and they will help you set up an appointment for delivery.
LTL Freight Curbside Delivery
For commercial addresses, our free LTL freight shipping option is curbside. This does not include a liftgate. Products requiring freight shipping will have an option to specify whether the item should be delivered to a residential, limited access, or commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then the cost of shipping is already included.
We highly recommend that you add the optional liftgate option for deliveries to locations without a forklift or loading dock.
Freight Delivery Location Details
As mentioned above, the freight delivery location options specify what the delivery location is. They include: Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or Limited Access.
Commercial Freight Delivery - Commercial freight delivery addresses are defined by freight carriers or zoned by local municipalities as commercial areas or zones. Think warehouses or business squares. Most commercial zones have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock area.
Residential Freight Delivery - Residential addresses are addresses used as a residence, including homes, apartments, condominiums, etc.
Residential Business Freight Delivery - Businesses that operate from a residential address.
Limited Access Freight Delivery - Limited Access areas are defined as locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or far from a distribution center. Examples include: farms, convention centers, schools, restricted areas like government buildings, etc.
What is a Freight Liftgate?
A freight liftgate is a lift that is commonly found on the back of trucks that can lower freights to ground level. Freight carriers generally prevent their drivers from helping unload heavy deliveries unless they can use a liftgate. For any delivery that does not have a loading dock area, we highly recommend this option. Please note for long items, such as cage banks that are longer than 7 feet, that the liftgate will more than likely not be able to bring it down to ground level. In cases such as these, please have the necessary manpower readily available to accept your delivery.
Shor-Line One Year Warranty (Lifetime Warranty on Quality of Steel)
Shor-Line warrants to the initial purchaser only of products manufactured by it that such products are free from defects in materials or labor for varying periods depending on the particular product and subject to the limitations and conditions set forth herein.
Shor-Line’s stainless steel products are warranted to be free from such defects for their normal useful life. Shor-Line’s mechanical and electrical products, parts, devices and components (including such parts, devices and components of stainless steel products), and other non-stainless steel products are warranted to be free from such defects for only one year. Shor-Line disclaims any express or implied warranty for products not manufactured by Shor-Line and the only warranty available therefor to Buyer is that offered by the products’ manufacturers.
The warranty period shall run from the date of delivery to Buyer. If within the applicable warranty period a product proves to be defective as described herein, Shor-Line will repair or replace the product, at Shor-Line’s sole discretion, conditional upon Buyer’s written notice of the defect within fifteen (15) days after its discovery. Upon receipt of Buyer’s notice including substantiation of Buyer’s status as the initial purchaser and details of the defect, Shor-Line shall advise Buyer whether it plans to repair or replace the product. Shor-Line’s obligation is solely limited to repair or replacement of a defective product and in no event shall Shor-Line be liable for transportation from or to Shor-Line’s offices or any other expense which may arise in connection with this Limited Warranty or the aforementioned Product Satisfaction policy.
SHOR-LINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, AND/OR MERCHANTABILITY. THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY CONSTITUTES OUR ONLY WARRANTY AND NO PERSON OR ENTITY IS AUTHORIZED, ON BEHALF OF THE SHOR-LINE, TO MODIFY OR EXPAND UPON THE PROVISIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS PARAGRAPH NUMBER NINE. THE SHOR-LINE’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED AS PROVIDED FOR ABOVE AND THE FOREGOING SHALL BE THE BUYER’S SOLE REMEDY AND RECOURSE UNDER THIS CONTRACT. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof and goods are sold as is. Shor-Line’s warranty is only available to the initial purchaser of its products.
Buyer agrees to comply with all instructions and specifications furnished by Shor-Line relating to installation, care and application of products sold. Buyer agrees that it will not modify, misapply, or misuse such products in any manner which would deviate from Shor-Line’s instructions. Any repairs, alterations or service provided by parties other than Shor-Line, or its authorized representative, may void this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by accident, negligence, improper operation or the use of corrosive materials (including without limitation bleach-sodium hypochlorite) on stainless steel surfaces.
THE SHOR-LINE’S LIMITED WARRANTY MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SALE SHALL NOT BE EFFECTIVE AND SHALL BE VOID UNLESS SUCH GOODS ARE APPLIED AND USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SHOR-LINE’S INSTRUCTIONS.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
DogPacer LF 3.1 Dog Treadmill