Ultra Lift 3 Side Splash 48" Pet Wash - Elevating Standard Electric Dog Grooming Tub
Ultra Lift 3 Side Splash 48" Pet Wash Elevating Standard Electric Dog Grooming Tub
Like a luxury shower, the 3-Side Splash® UltraLift offers the ideal environment for bathing four-legged friends. The elevating feature helps reduce stress and fear in dogs who don't want to be lifted or walk up a narrow ramp. And when it comes to ensuring proper lifting technique to prevent back injuries, a lifting capacity of up to 250 pounds means even the most stubborn animals can be washed with ease. Fiberglass construction creates an environment that is quieter than stainless steel with no seam, which means no leaks and they are easy to clean. The raised floor helps prevent splashing by draining water inward. Available in white and gray.
Please note: The estimated lead time for these wash units are 10-12 weeks.
- Quiet and smooth electric lift system
- 250 lb. lift capacity
- Inside dimension 22” x 47" to 25" x 53" top of tub
- Outside dimension 32" x 59"
- Oil-impregnated bronze bushings (self-lubricating)
- Powder-Coated steel tube frame
- Hand-laid heavy-duty fiberglass tub & surround
- 14" door height at lowest
- Elevates from 24" to 42" at ledge/rail height
- Air-operated push button controls (up/down)
- Adjustable levelers
- Removable door
- Options to choose faucet location on left or right
- Drain location on left
For this standard model, these accessories must be purchased separately.
- Stainless-steel restraint hoops
- TubSitter with 60" belly band
- Drain & vent
- Single-lever faucet with hose and spray
- Small dog tray raised platform with non-skid surface
- False floor raised platform with non-skid surface
Watch the Ultralift in Action
Mason Company products ship via LTL Freight from their location in Ohio. Please allow 3-5 business days for your item to arrive once the item has been made.
Upon receipt of your freight delivery, please inspect the package for damages before signing off on the item. If you sign off on the package and discover damage afterwards, we cannot be held liable.
The following are the general lead times for Mason Company products:
Wash units: 10-12 weeks
Tables: 6-8 weeks
Mason Company warrants that its products conform to specifications and that they are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from date of purchase