Zinger Professional Airline Compliant IATA CR-82 Approved Dog Crate
The Zinger Professional Crate is an upgrade from the Zinger Deluxe line if you are looking for a heavier duty door construction. The Professional series is meant for dogs who like to try to escape their crates. There are dual locking pads and extra bars, welds, and bracing to prevent any dogs from escaping.
The Zinger Professional Dog Crate is an airline IATA CR-82 compliant dog crate that exceeds the strength and ventilation requirements by most airlines. The sturdy aluminum design is crafted to be able to handle the rough handling that crates sometimes go through when being transported, providing your dog the protection it needs when flying.
Important: Depending on the dog breed an airline may demand special requirements in addition to the IATA 82 standard so make sure to check with your airline. One of the most important considerations to remember when selecting your crate is its SIZE. Your crate must be large enough to ensure that the dog can stand up and have sufficient space to turn around. It must be able to do so without difficulty. Airlines have the right to refuse to fly your dog if the crate is deemed to be too small so be prepared and know your obligations before you arrive at the airport.
Strong and Lightweight: Zinger aluminum dog crates offer incredible strength at one third the weight of steel, light enough for one person to life with ease. Unlike plastic and wire crates lifetime. For security reasons all ZINGER lock and mounting hardware are made from stainless steel to provide exceptional security and eliminate the risk of rust or corrosion.
- Lockable Slam Latch: Each door comes with a flush mounted slam latch which is keyed for added security while you are away from the crate. Rest assured that someone cannot simply open the crate and walk away with your dog. Made from strong "stainless steel" for durability and to prevent corrosion.
- Ventilation: A Zinger crate is fully vented down each side and along the back wall to provide maximum comfort for your dog. Our open design allows air to pass freely thru the door aided by the triple rows of lower and upper vent holes which surround the crate. By its very nature aluminum quickly dissipates heat making it a great material to construct dog crates provided there are enough air holes. Lots of adequate venting ensures your dog will remain safe while in its crate.
- Modular Design: All ZINGER crates can be coupled side by side or stacked atop one another to form multiple dog crate systems or kennel banks.
- Beautiful Finish: ZINGER crates are finished in a durable "Silver Hammertone" powder coat both inside and out. The secret to this tough finish is the high temperatures in which it is "baked on" so that it will not wear off. By powder coating the inside as well as the outside of the crate, we protect your dogs coat from discoloration, a common occurence when a dog sits in an untreated aluminum crate. In untreated crates, the bare aluminum oxidizes and the residue rubs off onto the dog, resulting in a grey silvery color. This will not happen in a Zinger crate.
- Solid Doors: Reinforced with solid bars and welded for extra strength the door is built to last. A full length piano hinge and striker plate is standard and the door can be easily reversed to allow left or right hand opening.
Zinger Winger Shipping Times
- Zinger products ship out from the manufacturer's warehouse in Niagara Falls, NY within 1-2 business days for all in stock items.
- Zinger products ship via UPS ground.
- For approximate shipping times, please refer to the map below.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My friend who travels a lot recommended this to me for my new pet family. It works well and my pets feel very protected.
Does the job well and is really sturdy