Return & Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is number one for Pet's Choice, which is why we have some of the most lenient return policy rules compared to other pet supply brands out there. Have an issue with your order? Feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to make things right for you.
Orders can be cancelled with no charge to you if the item has not shipped yet in most cases. If the item is made to order and has a lead time, there may be exceptions. Please contact us immediately if you would like an order cancelled at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order has already been shipped, and you would like to cancel the order, please do not reject the package when it arrives. Please accept the package from your courier and then follow our return policy which is highlighted below. In the event where the customer would want to cancel an order after it has shipped, the customer must cover the cost of return shipping.
In the case of LTL freight shipments (Less than truckload shipping) appointments failing, the customer must also cover the return costs. In such cases, the original shipping cost, restocking fees, and freight rerouting fees will be deducted from the overall refund.
Returns & Refund Eligibility
In order to receive a full refund on returns, items must be returned in the original packaging delivered to you to ensure no damage is made during transit. Returns are accepted during a period of up to 30 days from when you received your order. We do not cover return shipping fees.
Item condition must be in new and resellable condition. Items that are returned with missing parts, used, dirty, or even damaged may be refused for return or may be subject to a reduced refund depending on what condition it is returned.
In the case where Pet's Choice Supply offered free shipping on an item (does not include residential or liftgate charges), a restocking fee may be deducted from your total refund. In the case of LTL Freight shipping, there will always be a restocking fee deducted from your refund.
No restocking fee will be deducted if there is an error made on our end or if the order is a non-LTL exchange.
Restocking fees are subject to specific items. If you have a question as to whether or not the item you ordered has a restocking fee, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Return & Refund Policy Exceptions
Since we wholesale supply to customers from multiple brands, there are return and refund exceptions that do not fall under the overarching rules.
Please see below exceptions by brands:
- Aeolus Products - All sales are final on Aeolus products. No returns are accepted.
- Ascot Grooming - Returns are subject to only 15 days upon receipt and are subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs. Cancelled orders (whether shipped or not), are subject to a 20% cancellation fee and all shipping costs. Custom items are not returnable.
- Bather Box - Returns must be within 30 days of purchase. Must be in brand new condition and cannot be used.
- Best in Show / Hydrogroom - All sales are final for Best in Show items. No exceptions
- DE Systems - The unit must be in unused/unopened condition in order to be returned. Return period is within 30 days of receiving the unit.
- Dog Pacer Treadmills - All treadmills are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return shipping is covered by the customer.
- Double K Dryers - Double K dryers are subject to a 20% restocking fee from the original purchase price. Return shipping is covered by the customer.
- GoPet Treadmills / Treadwheels - 30 day return policy with 30% restocking fee. Return freight is covered by customer.
- Groomer's Best - In the event that you would want to cancel an order for equipment, it may be subject to a 10% restocking fee if production has already begun.
Hale Pet Doors - Hale Products that contain glass (panels, in glass installations, etc.) are deemed "custom made" by the manufacturer and do not fall under normal return/refund policy. For returns on custom Hale products, Hale allows 50% credit towards the purchase of a different Hale Pet Door. Used doors are not allowed for return.
A new, undamaged, “in the box” product can be returned that is returned 31-90 days from date of purchase for a refund minus a 10% restocking fee. Anything before 30 days will have no restocking fee.
- Hanvey Engineering - There is a strict 30 day return policy for all Hanvey related items. Any orders over 30 days cannot be returned.
- Lakeside Products - All returns shall be in an unsued, like-new, re-sellable condition. The items must be in the original packaging and must contain all hardware and documentation. Any products that have been installed are not returnable. 20% restocking fee applies. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- MIM Construction - Returns cannot be accepted for sizing issues. Please be sure to give us a call and read sizing guides to ensure that the Variocage being purchased will indeed fit your vehicle.
- Owens Dog Boxes - Returns up to 30 days from receiving. Customer is responsible for return freight and returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Zinger Crates - Crates must be returned in new and unused condition. Refunds will be entirely refused if item is not returned new. There is also a 35% restocking fee on top of the cost of return shipping.
- Poly Pet Tubs - Returns must be authorized before being shipped. Items returned without authorization will be refused. Items returned in new and unused condition, except for warranty purposes, are subject to a 15% restocking fee. For non-warranty returns, customer must notify us within fifteen (15) days of receipt of item, and return the item to us within thirty (30) days of receipt in new condition. Non-defective items that are specially designed or altered for customer, or discounted irregular items sold “as is,” may not be returned. Customer is responsible for transportation of returns and any damage or loss during shipment.
- XPOWER - Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping is not covered.
In order to initiate a return, please complete the following:
1. Email us (preferably from the email you used to order) your name under the order, order number, and why you would like to return the item to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email, please be detailed as possible and provide any photographs if necessary in order to streamline the process.
2. As soon as we complete your return request, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) will be sent to you as well as return instructions for your specific product.
3. Once your return is received and reviewed, we will notify you via email that we have received your item and the status of your refund.
In most cases, return shipping is covered the customer. In the event that the return is due to an error on our end, we will gladly cover the the cost return shipping.
Although rare, items do sometimes arrived damaged sometimes from transit. In the case that this happens, please notify the courier and write that the package was damaged in transit when signing. In the event that the item you ordered is damaged itself, please provide photos to email@example.com and we can help you with an exchange or return.