Return & Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is number one for Pet's Choice Supply, which is why we have some of the most lenient return policy rules compared to other pet supply brands out there. Need help with your order? Feel free to contact us, and we'll do our best to make things right for you.
In most cases, orders can be canceled with no charge if the item has yet to ship. However, this may not apply if the item is made to order and has a lead time. Please contact us immediately if you would like an order canceled at email@example.com.
Cancelation on all orders over $1000 in value will be subject to a 3% restocking fee. This is because payment processors charge us transaction fees when receiving money, and that amount is not be reimbursed to us when issuing refunds. The policy applies in both scenarios where the order wasn't shipped or if it was received and returned. The %3 will be deducted when refunding.
If your order has already been shipped, and you would like to cancel it, please do not refuse the package when it arrives (*if you do we will discount the shipping back charges from the refund, plus a restocking fee depending on the product/brand). Instead, please accept the package from your courier and follow our return policy highlighted below. If the customer wants to cancel an order after it has shipped, the customer must cover the cost of return shipping and possible restocking fees, depending on the brand.
If LTL freight shipments (Less than truckload shipping) appointments fail, the customer must also cover the return costs. The original shipping cost, restocking fees, and freight rerouting fees will be deducted from the overall refund.
Returns & Refund Eligibility
In order to receive a full refund on returns, items must be returned in the original packaging delivered to you to ensure no damage is made during transit. Returns are accepted for a period of up to 30 days from when you received your order. We do not cover return shipping fees.
Item condition must be in new and re-sellable condition. Items that are returned with missing parts, used, dirty, or even damaged may be refused for return or may be subject to a reduced refund depending on what condition it is returned.
If Pet's Choice Supply offers free shipping on an item (does not include residential or liftgate charges), a restocking fee may be deducted from your total refund. In the case of LTL Freight shipping, there will always be a restocking fee deducted from your refund. This varies anywhere between 10-30% depending on the circumstance.
No restocking fee will be deducted if an error is made on our end or if the order is a non-LTL exchange.
Restocking fees are subject to specific items. If you have a question about whether the item you ordered has a restocking fee, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return & Refund Policy Exceptions
Since we wholesale supply to customers from multiple brands, there are return and refund exceptions that do not fall under the overarching rules.
Please see below the exceptions by brands:
- Aeolus Products - All sales are final on Aeolus products. No returns are accepted.
- AllSafe Products - Returns cannot be accepted for sizing issues. Please be sure to give us a call or send us an email to get a sizing guarantee from the manufacturer. Getting a sizing guarantee eliminates the risk of any sizing issues.
- Ascot Grooming - Returns are subject to only 15 days upon receipt and are subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs. Canceled orders (whether shipped or not) are subject to a 20% cancellation fee and all shipping costs. Custom items are not returnable.
- Bather Box - Returns must be within 30 days of purchase. It must be in brand-new condition and cannot be used.
- Best in Show / Hydrogroom - All sales are final for Best in Show items. No exceptions
- DE Systems - The unit must be returned in unused/unopened condition. The return period is within 30 days of receiving the unit.
- Dog Pacer Treadmills - All treadmills are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and the customer covers return shipping.
- Double K Dryers - Double K dryers are subject to a 20% restocking fee from the original purchase price. Returnable up to 30 days after receiving the dryer. Must be in new condition. The customer covers return shipping.
- E-Collar Technologies - Once an order has been processed, even if it has yet to be shipped, it cannot be canceled.
- EZ-Groom Dryers - 10% restocking fee and must be in brand new condition.
- GoPet Treadmills / Treadwheels - 30-day return policy with a 30% restocking fee. The customer covers return freight.
- Groomer's Best - In the event that you would want to cancel an order for equipment, it may be subject to a 10% restocking fee if production has already begun. All returns incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Hale Pet Doors - Hale Products that contain glass panels, in glass installations (...) are deemed "custom made" by the manufacturer and do not fall under the standard return/refund policy. For returns on custom Hale products, Hale allows 50% credit towards purchasing a different Hale Pet Door. Used doors are not allowed for return. A new, undamaged, "in the box" product can be returned 31-90 days from the date of purchase for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
- Hanvey Engineering - There is a 30-day return policy for all Hanvey-related items. Any orders over 30 days cannot be returned.
- Lakeside Products - All returns shall be unused, like-new, and re-sellable. The items must be in the original packaging and contain all hardware and documentation. Any products that have been installed are not returnable. A 20% restocking fee applies. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- MIM Construction - Returns cannot be accepted for sizing issues. Please be sure to give us a call or send us an email to get a sizing guarantee from the manufacturer. Getting a sizing contract eliminates the risk of any sizing issues.
- Owens Dog Boxes - Returns up to 30 days from receiving. The customer is responsible for the return freight, and returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Zinger Crates - Crates must be returned in new and unused condition. Refunds will only be entirely acceptable if the item is returned new. There is also a 35% restocking fee on top of the cost of return shipping.
- Poly Pet Tubs - Returns must be authorized before being shipped. Items returned without authorization will be refused. Items returned in new and unused condition, except for warranty purposes, are subject to a 15% restocking fee. For non-warranty returns, the customer must notify us within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the item and return the item within thirty (30) days of receipt in new condition. Non-defective items that are specially designed or altered for customers or discounted irregular items sold "as is" may not be returned. The customer is responsible for the transportation of returns and any damage or loss during shipment.
- Petlift (Vetline) - All cancelations for orders under $5000 are subject to a %10 processing and re-stocking fee and %20 for all orders over $5000. Return fees are covered by the customer (if the order shipped it can't be cancelled and must be returned by the customer to receive a refund).
- Shor-Line - Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Ultra Lift - Returns are not accepted for any Ultra Lift products.
- XPOWER - Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping is not covered. Returns must be in unused condition. If used, returns may be subject to a higher restocking fee or an outright denial of credit, depending on what is found during an inspection.
To initiate a return, please complete the following:
1. Email us (preferably from the email you used to order) your name under the order, order number, and why you would like to return the item to email@example.com. In this email, please be as detailed as possible and provide any necessary photographs to streamline the process.
2. As soon as we complete your return request, an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and return instructions for your specific product will be sent to you.
3. Once your return is received and reviewed, we will notify you via email that we have received your item and refund status.
In most cases, the customer covers return shipping. However, in the event that the return is due to an error on our end, we will gladly cover the cost of the return.
Although rare, items do arrive damaged sometimes from transit issues. If this happens, please notify the courier and write that the package was damaged in transit when signing. If the item you ordered is damaged, please provide photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you with an exchange or return.