Best in Show Tack Box Cover
Best in Show Tack Box Cover
The Tack Box Cover is designed to slip down over the Tack Box to help protect the finish. There is a handle opening on top for easy access. Hydro Groom chose the same all-weather Sunbrella Fabric as the trolley skirts.
Please specify what color you would like in the "Notes" section in the cart.
Chose from the following colors:
Royal Blue Tweed
Hot Pink Main Street
Best in Show Shipping
Best in Show Products are proudly made in Reidsville, NC.
Best in Show Crates, Tack Boxes, and Trolleys are all made to order.
Please allow a 4-6 week lead time for Tack Boxes and Trolleys, and a 6-8 week lead time for crates.
Once products are shipped, transit times take 3-5 business days.
Hydrogroom, Inc. Dba: Bestinshowtrolleys/Bestinshowcrates/Bestinshowsupplies warrants to the original purchaser that this new Bestinshow Item is free from defects in material and workmanship. Any repairs or replacement resulting from the normal use, and the intended use that is due to faulty material and/or inferior workmanship will be repaired or replaced for one year to the original purchaser of the trolley or crate. Repair or replacement is at the sole discretion of Hydro Groom,Inc Bestinshowtrolleys/BestinShow crates/Bestinshowsupplies.
All shipping costs of replacement components, parts and/or trolleys, crates and /or tack boxes to Hydro Groom, Inc is the responsibility of the purchaser. The shipping charges for the repair or replacement trolley will be paid by Hydro Groom, Inc. back to the original purchaser. Customer is to cover all other shipping charges, if applicable.
The LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover:
* damage or other product problems that result from abuse and/or abnormal use, including not folding the trolley properly and abuse to hinges on trolley, crates and tack boxes.
* case contents, meaning anything living or nonliving inside or outside of the trolley
* wear and tear to handle grips, trolley skirts, wheels or grooming noose.
* damage caused by dogs/animals to any part of the trolley, inside or out
* damaged to trolley from weather conditions or acts of god
* Wobbling wheels are not defective. The BIS Trolley and Crate casters are designed for a low speed application. The casters feature Foam Filled wheels that have NO air in the tires, thus eliminating the possibility of the wheels going flat. Foam filled wheels may wobble due to the uneven weight distribution of pets and items inside the trolleyand/or crate OR due to a light load OR due to the floor or surface conditions.
No statement by Seller or any person by words or action shall constitute a warranty by Hydro Groom, Inc./Bestinshowtrolleys/Bestinshowcrates/Bestinshowsupplies other than as described herein.
As a authorized distributor of Best in Show products, Pet's Choice Supply must abide by the manufacture's return policy.
The return policy is as follows:
Please do keep in mind that once your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.