Best in Show Tack Box Tall Mini Size
Note: Best in Show Tack Boxes are made to order and current lead time is 12-16 weeks. Since these are made to order, they are non returnable. Ships directly from the manufacturer. This lead time cannot be expedited at this time.
Designed and made in the USA, the Best in Show aluminum tack box has room for all your grooming needs, keep organized at a show/work/home.
The BIS tack boxes have a fold-down front cover and a stay-in-place lid which includes a leash/lead bar. You have the option to choose the number of drawers you need and any extra storage space, all of which are easily accessible. Our tack boxes are heavy duty, but also lightweight as they are made of aluminum and then powder coated in your choice of over 30 colors. Caddy and Cover is sold separately.
Features and specifications
- Dimensions: 10” Wide x 11” Deep x 24” High
- Stay in place hinged lid with leash/lead bar
- Top divided lined compartments
- 3 lined easy slide drawers
- Compartment for bottles
- Fold down front cover
- Heavy duty padded grip handle
- Padlock eye for security lock
- Made of USA aluminum
- Options include:
- Tack Box Cover
- Side Caddy for extra tall bottles
- Wheels/Frame and Telescoping Handle
Best in Show Shipping
Best in Show Products are proudly made in Reidsville, NC.
Best in Show Crates, Tack Boxes, and Trolleys are all made to order.
Once products are shipped, transit times take 3-5 business days.
Best in Show Color Swatches
Want to take a closer look at the color options?
Hydrogroom, Inc. Dba: Bestinshowtrolleys/Bestinshowcrates/Bestinshowsupplies warrants to the original purchaser that this new Bestinshow Item is free from defects in material and workmanship. Any repairs or replacement resulting from the normal use, and the intended use that is due to faulty material and/or inferior workmanship will be repaired or replaced for one year to the original purchaser of the trolley or crate. Repair or replacement is at the sole discretion of Hydro Groom,Inc Bestinshowtrolleys/BestinShow crates/Bestinshowsupplies.
All shipping costs of replacement components, parts and/or trolleys, crates and /or tack boxes to Hydro Groom, Inc is the responsibility of the purchaser. The shipping charges for the repair or replacement trolley will be paid by Hydro Groom, Inc. back to the original purchaser. Customer is to cover all other shipping charges, if applicable.
The LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover:
* damage or other product problems that result from abuse and/or abnormal use, including not folding the trolley properly and abuse to hinges on trolley, crates and tack boxes.
* case contents, meaning anything living or nonliving inside or outside of the trolley
* wear and tear to handle grips, trolley skirts, wheels or grooming noose.
* damage caused by dogs/animals to any part of the trolley, inside or out
* damaged to trolley from weather conditions or acts of god
* Wobbling wheels are not defective. The BIS Trolley and Crate casters are designed for a low speed application. The casters feature Foam Filled wheels that have NO air in the tires, thus eliminating the possibility of the wheels going flat. Foam filled wheels may wobble due to the uneven weight distribution of pets and items inside the trolleyand/or crate OR due to a light load OR due to the floor or surface conditions.
No statement by Seller or any person by words or action shall constitute a warranty by Hydro Groom, Inc./Bestinshowtrolleys/Bestinshowcrates/Bestinshowsupplies other than as described herein.
As a authorized distributor of Best in Show products, Pet's Choice Supply must abide by the manufacture's return policy.
The return policy is as follows:
Please do keep in mind that once your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.