D.E Systems TC1 Border Patrol - GPS Containment, Remote Trainer, and Short-Range Tracking System
D.E Systems TC1 Border Patrol
The DE Systems Border Patrol TC1 is a brand new revolutionary GPS-enabled pet containment e-Fence system with remote training functionality and FenceView Tracking. This all-in-one system is a patented unit that allows dog owners to train and contain their dogs. Easy portability and easy set up allow this unit to be used at home or taken out to the field on trips to provide and easy to use containment system for dogs over 35 pounds.
Containment area on this unit has a radius ranging 15 yards to 800 yards from the Fence Center and can also consist of a Safe Zone, Warning Zone, and Stimulation Zone.
The Warning Zone has notifications that include Vibration Only, Audible Beep Only, Vibration with Delayed Stimulation (V+S), and Audible Beep with delayed Stimulation (B+S). The Stimulation Zone has fifty (50) levels of intensity for you to choose from. Different levels of vibration, stimulation, and audible beeps can be used to keep your dog within the different boundaries you set.
The e-Fence mode and FenceView Tracking functionalities shows you direction and distance of your dog from the Fence Center and also updates the status of the Collar Unit (Warning, Stimulation, Out of Boundary, etc.). The tracking capabilities allows up to 2 miles (lines of sight).
The Welcome Home feature on the DE Systems Border Patrol TC1 allows your dog to return to the Safe Zone without being corrected if your dog ever leaves the designated containment area. When the e-Fence is turned on, the handheld unit does not need to be on for the e-Fence to operate. The DT Systems Border Patrol TC1 can also save up to 5 waypoints which includes the Fence Center.
This all in one unit also comes with a fully functioning remote training system with a 2 mile range and 50 intensity levels of Continuous Stimulation and Momentary "Nick". The remote training system also allows you to activate jump stimulation, rise stimulation, and vibration as needed.
Lastly, the DE Border Patrol TC1 is water-resistant, while the collar is fully waterproof. The system is also fully rechargeable with its Li-Ion Batteries. The TC1 can be expandable to a 5-dog unit with TC1 Collar add-on units (sold separately).
- Patented GPS-Guided Fence
- Remote Trainer
- Short-Range Tracking System
- Containment area from 15-yard radius to 800 yard radius
- "Welcome Home" feature allows dog to return to safe area without being corrected
- Warning zone notifications can be set to Vibration or Audible Beep
- Options for Warning Zone notifications are Vibration or Beep followed by delayed stimulation
- 50 levels of stimulation in Stimulation Zone for containment
- 50 adjustable intensity levels for remote training
- Nick and Continuous Stimulation as well as positive vibration, JUMP Stimulation and RISE Stimulation
- Training range of up to 2 miles (line-of-sight)
- Mark up to 4 way points (in addition to the automatically saved fence center)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries in Handheld and Collar unit
- Battery Life varies depending on settings: typically 6-12 hours for handheld and 12-24 hours for collar
- Water-resistant handheld unit
- Fully Waterproof collar unit
- Handheld: 5.5" x 5" x 1.25" 7.6 oz
- Collar: 3.25" x 1.75" x 1.75" 10 oz (27” strap)
- Recommended for dogs 25 lbs or larger with a minimum neck size of 14 inches
- High-resolution 2.4" TFT Color LCD Screen on Handheld
- Expandable to 5 dogs - Add-on (TC1-Add) collars sold separately
- 1-Year Warranty
- Water-resistant Handheld Unit with antenna
- Waterproof Collar Unit with belt assembly
- Test light
- Boundary flags
- Screen Cover
- Carrying Case
- User manual
- Training manuals
- Warranty card
DE Systems Shipping Information
Items ship via UPS ground, FedEx Ground, or USPS from Bates City, Missouri
Items ship out within 1-2 business days of order.
Please refer to shipping map below to see approximate shipping time to your shipping location.
DE Systems Warranty Information
All D.E. Systems Border Patrol TC1 systems have a one year parts and labor warranty effective from the original date of purchase. A copy of the original sales receipt is required to validate the date of purchase. The Border Patrol TC1 has been made with State of the Art equipment. Any fine adjustment should be performed only by D.E. Systems’ technicians. NOTE - Warranty covers manufacturer's defects only. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse.
We Also Recommend
Hale Pet Door Flaps - Replacement Flap Kit
Clearly Loved Pets Medium Lucidium Clear Dog Pen