Veterinary Bedding (Vet Fleece) is a unique blend of fiber that is both thick and dense. The fiber whisks moisture away from your pet while providing soft, stable and comfortable crate liner and bedding. The fiber is non-allergenic, non-toxic, non-irritant, will not support bacterial growth and is machine washable, bleachable and dryable.
Extremely Durable, won't unravel, long-lasting and lightweight. The unique fiber blend keeps your pet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It may be used indoors, outdoors, for whelping pads, kennel pads, as protection for furniture, upholstery, or as a great gripping surface to encourage the mobility of newborn pets and crate liners.
Developed by the Medical Industry for use as hospital pads, Vet Bedding is now widely used by veterinary clinics, breeders, and pet lovers for orthopedic problems, incontinence, whelping pads, illness, surgical recovery, and for general well-being of animals.
- Crate liner and Bedding for Crates and Kennels.
- Soft, absorbent, machine washable.
- Excellent for seat and furniture covers.
- Thick, soft, comfortable and durable
Deluxe Bedding has a density of 1300 grams/sq meter (1100 grams/sq yard) and is an economical and functional bedding product.
Super Deluxe Bedding has a density of 2000 grams/sq meter (1650 grams/sq yard) and is a superior product that will provide beneficial use for many years.
- Non-Skid Super Deluxe Bedding is the same Super Deluxe Bedding product but has a rubberized backing that prevents slipping on tile, wood, and other smooth floors.