NorthStar Plastics Dog Grooming Tub
The NorthStar Plastics Dog Grooming tub is a plastic grooming tub made from HDPE (high density polyethylene). HDPE dog grooming tubs provide a great alternative from the traditional stainless steel build.
Comes in either 48" or 58" in size. Choice of left or right side faucet location (door will be opposite of faucet location).
NorthStar Plastic Grooming Tubs include the following:
- Curved designer side panels to look less ‘institutional’ and provide splash protection
- Small shelf on top for small supply bottles. Also holes and hooks for brushes, combs, etc.
- Internal raised grate with both low and high positions for various dog sizes
- Raised grate provides a ‘sump’ under grate for collection of water, hair, suds, etc. and keeps dog from standing in dirty water and soap – no mats to wash or stain tub
- All white construction for bright, clean finish
- 2 inch diameter shower style drain with pre-collection strainer included for quick draining
- Easy to remove guillotine style door opposite faucet
- Multiple D-rings on back and sides for securing dog.
Enclosed base provides:
- Greater stability than individual legs
- Visual barrier for drain plumbing
- Storage compartment for large/heavy bottles, towels or other supplies
- Drain holes for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs for both leveling and tub slope to drain
Below are the additional options and their pricing for this tub. You may add these in as you are selecting the options for the tub.
Adding a Stool - $120
- Simple assist into and out of tub
- No slippery ramps or confusing stairs
- Grated platform is non-slip and easy to clean
- Rubber feet for non-skid
Faucet / Sprayer - $400
- T&S heavy duty grooming faucet w/coil hose and spray nozzle
- Dual lever for individual water supply
- Hook for spray nozzle
Strainer - $90
- Endura inline strainer
NorthStar Plastics Shipping Information
NorthStar Plastics Bathing Tubs have a lead time of 3-4 weeks. Once shipped, transit time is generally 3-5 business days via LTL freight.
Northstar Plastics One Year Warranty Information
NorthStar Plastics warrants to the original purchaser this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required). Specific exclusions from this warranty include damage caused by accident, improper installation or abuse, including damage caused by pets. NorthStar Plastics’s maximum liability on any claim shall be no greater than the original purchase price of the product. Under no circumstances shall NorthStar Plastics be responsible for consequential damage resulting from the use or miss-use of this product. For warranty claims, please return defective product or part, including PROOF of PURCHASE DATE, freight prepaid, to NorthStar Plastics for repair or replacement. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping and handling charges. This warranty is the only warranty made by NorthStar Plastics and replaces any and all previous warranties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.