Pet Door Guys Custom Sliding Glass Dog Door
Please note: These are custom made to order. All sales are final on this item.
The Pet Door Guys Sliding Glass Dog Door is a custom built sliding glass dog door that is installed directly through the dual-pane glass of your sliding glass door. This custom built unit uses the award winning Endura Flap for maximum insulation and energy efficiency.
This "In the Glass" unit by Pet Door Guys won't compromise the security of your home unlike the standard semi-permanent dog door inserts for sliding glass doors. The Pet Door Guys Sliding Glass Dog Door uses the existing lock on your sliding glass door to ensure your safety by installing into your existing sliding glass door frame.
Features & Benefits
- Made to order for any measurements
- Double pane tempered glass to complement existing glass door. If your current door is Low- E or Tinted Glass we can match this glass type for an added charge.
- Custom built to conform into the current sliding glass door frame.
- Keeps the integrity of your current glass door lock or security system in tact.
- Featuring the Famous “Endura Flap Pet Door” for superior insulation which will decrease energy costs.
- Choose between 4 different pet door sizes and various magnet strength to tailor perfectly to any pet.
- Frame Color Choices: White or Beige
- Choice of Size from Small (S) to Extra Large (XL). Cat & Dog Friendly.
- Hearty Endura Flap energy efficient technology keeps out severe, year long climate changes with its magnetic lining.
- Comes with the Endura Flap Pet Door: Locking Cover.
- Fast & Easy Installation Process
- Keep out the harsh weather conditions with the Endura Flap seal.
- Easily accessible to the whole family & pets to get in and out.
How to Purchase
Step 1: Before completing the transaction, figure out which kind of pane of glass the pet door will be installed in.
Step 2: Ensure that a professional glazier notes the Width (W), Height (H) and Thickness of the current pane on the chosen door.
This is to make sure that the made to order glass pane will correspond with the existing door frame.
Since these are made to order and Final Sale items, this step is imperative.
Step 3: It is imperative that these dimensions are exact, because the panes are made to order and non- returnable. Ask your glazier to rule if you have tinted, Low-E or clear glass. They should review the detailed information page for more specific instructions.
Step 4: The glazier will decide based on the dimensions whether to select Standard of Oversize, select either Standard (34” x 76” or less) or Oversize (anything larger than 34” x 76”) Glass Type for your made to order pane. If it is a Standard Glass Type, the product can be shipped directly to your house. If it is Oversize, it must first be shipped to your local glass company or another non-residential business address. Then select the flap size (reference this measurement guide), frame color, clear or Low-E, and step over height.
Exact pane dimensions are not yet entered in one of the drop downs when you are choosing options on the website. Once you place your order we will email you an order form to fill out the exact measurements from your glazier.
Once your order is submitted, you will be sent an email with an order form where you will fill out your desired measurements as well as the side of the door in which you want the dog flap installed. You can request to center the pet door (rather than left or right) positioning for an additional charge.
When selecting pet door location, choose the placement based on viewing from the outside-looking-in.
This product may take three to four weeks to build, as it is made to order. Please allow transit time for delivery as well.
Step 5: When the door is delivered the glazier who took the first measurements will need to come back for the final installation. They will need to remove the original pane and install the new In-the-Glass dog door into the sliding glass door frame.
Note: Building will take three to four weeks, as it is custom-made. Allow transit time for delivery as well. You will receive updates so you can schedule installations properly.
|Pet Flap Size
"Standard" Size Glass - Less than 34" x 76"
|6" w x 11" h
|10" w x 19" h
|12" w x 23" h
Oversized Glass - Up to 46" x 92" (must ship to glass company, no residential delivery)
|6"w x 11"h
|8"w x 15"h
|10"w x 19"h
|12"w x 23"h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I had ordered this product understanding that it was a custom order with no returns. While I was waiting to receive this for my older dog, I found out he has cancer and would probably not get to use this door by the time I received it. Though not their usual procedure to give full refunds on custom orders, they did so in this circumstance. Thanks for your understanding!!!