You won't find anything this thick, soft, comfortable and durable at a big retailer!
This is a liner sized to fit the MagnaBox Whelping Box by Lakeside Products.
The Whelping Box sits directly on the oversize pad, holding it in place and discouraging digging and clumping.
Excellent soft, absorbent surface to comfort puppies while keeping them dry and providing outstanding grip for small paws.
We recommend purchasing 2 Whelping Pads for a whelping box, so while one is in use, the other can be laundered.
- Made of veterinary Fleece
- Thick, dense, but whisks mosture
- Non-toxic, non allergenic, non-irritant, bacteria resistant
- Made in the USA
- Long lasting and extremely durable
- Originally developed by and for the medical industry
- Easy to clean and machine washable
- Available in 3 styles
- Deluxe Bedding
- Super Deluxe Bedding
- Non-Skid Super Deluxe Bedding
- Available in 4 colors: Hunter Green, Royal Blue, Fleece (Natural), and Purple (Deluxe Only)
Made of Veterinary Bedding (Vet Fleece).
This fleece is a unique blend of fibers that is both thick and dense. The fiber whisks moisture away from your pet while providing soft, stable and comfortable bedding. The fiber is non-allergenic, non-toxic, non-irritant, will not support bacterial growth and is machine washable, bleachable and dryable.
Available in 3 Styles:
- Deluxe Bedding has a density of 1300 grams/sq meter (1100 grams/sq yard) and is an economical and functional bedding product.
- Super Deluxe Bedding has a density of 2000 grams/sq m (1650 grams/sq yard) and is a superior product that will provide beneficial use for many years.
- Non-Skid Super Deluxe Bedding is the same Super Deluxe Bedding product but has a rubberized backing that prevents slipping on tile, wood, and other smooth floors.
Made and Available in the USA
This bedding material has historically been manufactured in Great Britain and used extensively in Europe. Access in North America has been limited and only available through specialty importers at a premium price. Lakeside Products has partnered with a prominent North American manufacturer to bring you a quality product that is proudly Made in the USA.
won't unravel, long lasting and lightweight. The unique fiber blend keeps your pet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It may be used indoors, outdoors, for kennel pads, as protection for furniture, upholstery, or as a great gripping surface to encourage the mobility of newborn pets.
Developed by the Medical Industry
Used as hospital pads, Vet Bedding is now widely used by veterinary clinics and pet lovers for orthopedic problems, incontinence, whelping box liners, illness, surgical recovery and for the general well-being of animals.
This is a premium density and thickness product and is not like anything you find in big box stores. In addition to being soft and functional, it can be rolled up for storage or transportation and will last for years.